Read moreShow less
Selection of 4 bottles, 3 producers, 4 olive oils from ecological agriculture. “Coupage” (blend) oil (picudo, hojiblanca, picual), or monovarietal (picual or Arbequina).
Located in a radius of fifty kilometers, the 4 olive oils of this pack are all labeled eco-friendly by the CAAE (the Andalusian label for organic agriculture) :
- Extra virgin olive oil of the variety Picual, produced by Cortijo de Suerte Alta.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil from a clever blend of 3 varieties (Picudo, Hojiblanca, Picual) produced by Cortijo de Suerte Alta
- Extra virgin olive oil of the Picual variety, produced by Haza la Centenosa
- Extra virgin olive oil of the Arbequina variety, Biodynamic, produced by Castillo de Canena and benefiting from the Demeter label.
With this kit you will be able to pass to the stage of the good amateur informed by tasting the oils according to the rules in force at the Interpretation Center "Olivar y Aceite" in Úbeda, province of Jaén.
- Olive variety
- picudo, hojiblanca, picual, arbequina
- Glass bottle